It is possible to find many music streaming services in today’s music industry. Every customer could select the application due to his interests and goals.
However, the vast majority of music fans prefer to listen to music on such popular streaming services as Spotify is. According to the latest data, the number of users of this application is about 580 million. Moreover, there are more than 250 million paid subscribers among them.
Actually, the Spotify app has a huge number of advantages, for example:
- a huge music library (more than 100 million tracks);
- possibility of saving tracks for offline listening;
- desktop version;
- personalized song selections that you might like, and much more.
However, the Spotify developers also wanted to make it more user-friendly, so they launched a special feature called Collaborative Playlists back in 2008. It’s worth mentioning that this option is available both for paid version subscribers and free users.
Who has access to this feature?
Not all Spotify customers are aware of this feature, however, that is great for convenience. It allows users to share their saved playlists with friends or family members. These persons will get access to the song collection. Moreover, they could manage the collaborative playlist by adding or removing tracks and changing the order of songs playing.
To create such a playlist you need to make the next steps:
- Go to “My Library” point of the menu;
- Select the playlist you want to share;
- Click on the “Add person” icon;
- Select the option “Make Collaborative”.
After these steps have been completed, you can share the playlist with your friends. But how do I share a Spotify playlist with one person, you may ask. In order to do this, you simply need to click on the “Send” button and select one person from your list of friends.
The second option is even simpler, and it can be used not only within the application. All you need to do is copy the link to the playlist and send your friend a private message via any social network you choose. Also, remember that your friends must be Spotify customers too to use a collaborative playlist. The pleasant moment is that it is not important whether they have paid or free subscription versions.
Here are five methods for sharing a Spotify playlist:
- Copy Playlist Link: The most common way is to copy the playlist’s link and share it through various platforms. To do this, find the playlist, tap the three dots next to it, click “Share,” and then select “Copy Link.” Afterward, you can send the link to your contacts or post it online.
- Social Media Sharing: You can directly post the playlist link on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, or share it via messaging apps such as WhatsApp. On the mobile app, tap the “Share” button, select the desired platform, and follow the prompts to share the playlist.
- Creating a Collaborative Playlist: You can create a playlist that others can add songs to collaboratively. Simply make a playlist and toggle the “Collaborative” switch on. Then, share the playlist link with others, and they can contribute songs to it.
- Sharing with Smart Links: Utilize Smart Links to share your playlist across all streaming services. This method ensures that anyone who clicks the link will be directed to the playlist on their preferred streaming platform, not just Spotify.
- SharePlay: This feature allows you to share the listening experience with friends in real-time. It’s available on compatible devices and allows you to listen to the same playlist simultaneously, enhancing the social aspect of music sharing.
These methods cater to different preferences and situations, enabling you to share your Spotify playlists effectively and conveniently.
How to Share a Spotify Playlist Link
To share a Spotify playlist link, follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Locate the playlist you want to share.
- Click on the three dots (or three horizontal lines) next to the playlist’s name.
- In the menu that appears, select “Share.”
- Choose “Copy Link” or select a sharing option like messaging, email, or social media.
Now you have a copied link to your playlist that you can share with others, allowing them to open the playlist in their Spotify app.
Bonus for those looking for a new path
MusConv is not the sole contender in the market for music playlist and track transfer tools; however, it distinguishes itself as one of the most efficient solutions with an accessible pricing strategy. While there are other options available, MusConv stands out for its user-friendly interface and the ability to seamlessly migrate music across various streaming services. Its effectiveness, coupled with a reasonable pricing policy, makes it a preferred choice for users seeking a cost-effective and reliable solution to manage and transfer their music libraries effortlessly.
Read also: Is Spotify DJ Really AI?
Also MusConv app itself will help you to share your Spotify playlist in effective way. All you need to do is download trial version of software, and start your free trial period!