If you’re not familiar with the technical side of the modern world, then you probably have a lot of questions.
If you’re an Apple owner, then you should face the transfer of information at least once during your life and ask yourself: “How do I sync my iPhone to my iTunes library?” It’s actually a lot easier than it sounds, and now we’ll show you how to do it yourself. In order to do this quickly, you will need to follow some steps.
First, let’s define categories that can be synced:
- all media, including any music files, movies, videos, and, of course, photographs;
- saved contacts, tasks, plans, etc.
You can copy the data, such as your music content, etc., in a number of convenient traditional ways. Here are a few of them.
- Run the app and join your iPhone with a PC or laptop.
- In the app interface, locate the Device image and click on it.
- Then go to Settings and select the data you want to sync. In our case, this is Music. It is possible also to delete certain files from this menu.
- Then, to begin, click on the checkbox next to the synchronize function.
- Your next step is to check the box next to Sync Music in iTunes. You will now need to select the files you wish to sync.
- Confirm your actions.
Here is one more way you would like to apply:
- connect iPhone to your PC (laptop) and launch the app;
- find the Summary tab in the left corner of the interface;
- click the function “Sync with this device over Wi-Fi” and confirm your decision.
With this method, your device will sync automatically, whereas the first method is manual. Both methods are reliable and convenient. Choose the one that coincides with your tasks.
Actually, the way iTunes functions may differ slightly depending on the region in which you are located. Therefore, you may not be able to access certain functions. It is also important to note that if you use other platforms to save your information on devices that you own, you may not have some syncing features via iTunes either.
So, now you know how to sync your music files. But do you know how to transfer your music files to different streaming services quickly and easily? The only right answer is to use the MusConv service, with the help of which you will transfer different music content to more than 50 services just in a few clicks.