It’s important for any DJ to find a really good music source. There are a lot of them now, but not all of them are as convenient as Beatport Link. Let’s take a look together at what it is and what benefits it has.
So, this program is considered a streaming service, just like Tidal, for example. But apart from this basic role, we shouldn’t forget that its main target audience is DJs. The explanation for why music for DJs is a priority is very simple. The creator of Beatport Link is the large online electronic music shop Beatport.com. Since this shop sells full versions of tracks, they decided to make their music library available by subscription (as a streaming service) as well.
What are the main advantages of Bitport Link?
- You no longer need to search for full versions of tracks and buy them individually. More than 7 million of these music files are available to you in one place.
- There are two subscription options and a free trial period of 30 days. Subscriptions cost $15 and $30. Compared to other streaming services, the price is not a bit higher, but has a huge advantage for DJs.
- Offline track playback feature. You have the ability to save up to 100 tracks. But, there’s also something else that’s remarkable. A track is basically downloaded in 15 seconds if you want to download it right at the party while it’s playing. This means that in the case of an accidental internet disconnection or outage, your mix won’t be affected.
- One account is available to you on up to 5 different devices. Most people consider this to be a huge advantage and share the cost of the subscription across multiple people.
- You can create absolutely any number of playlists and add as many tracks as you like. You may also create your own charts and song collections.
Aside from the previously mentioned, the most important advantage is that Beatport Link is compatible with a number of different DJ software. Among them are programs from Serato, Rekordbox, Traktor, Denon and others. Let’s use the WeDJ application as an example today to answer the question, “How do you connect WeDJ to Beatport?“
- Download and sign up for these two services.
- In the WeDJ application, select the “Track Title” option (it’s located above the first and second decks).
- Then select Beatport Link as the source for your music.
- Enter your login information for your account.
- Done! Immediately after successful entry you will have access to Beat port’s entire music library.
If you need to transfer music from or to Beatport Link MusConv knows how to do it. Importing of your tracks won’t take too much time, and you’ll get the most out of it. Visit our website to find out how it works.