Some people say that it is very difficult to find a good music editor for the iPhone. But is this true? Let’s find out together with our great selection of apps for your iPhone!
- Garage Band is worth a look. It’s a music industry sensation, and it’s no wonder why! You can edit your tracks, and create your own hits in multiple ways, as it offers a whole list of features, including a library of samples, sampled instruments, MIDI burning and importing, and much more.
- Music Editor: Beat Song Maker is the easiest and the most accessible app for those who don’t want to be bothered. Despite its simplicity, it has all the functions you need to edit the song.
- The unusual interface of the Edjing Mix – DJ app will transport you to the DJ universe, and you won’t notice how quickly your time flies by. The app has a mixer and 2 turntables, making it the perfect app for editing your music.
- Hokusai Audio Editor is a multifunctional IOS app that offers users all the basic features from cutting a song to applying unique filters and effects.
- Another easy-to-use but the equally functional app is Medly. Edit existing songs, create new tunes, and even sing, and Medly will be an indispensable assistant for you!
- Music Maker JAM not only has a tasty name, but also an equally bright and colorful interface. If you’re a creative and imaginative person, then this app is certainly for you! It’s got an 8-channel mixer, an incredible number of loops to create your masterpieces, and much more. However, the best thing about it is that you can create a remix just by shaking your smartphone. Sounds interesting!
- Although the Audio Editor Tool is a professional multifunctional editor that supports numerous formats, it is very easy to use. You can enjoy the trial version for a week and then subscribe and develop your skills.
After reading this article, you’ll never ask your DJ friend “How do you cut and mix songs on iPhone?” again because, with these apps, you’ll soon be a DJ yourself. But it’s not enough for a sound producer to know how to edit music. You also need to know about applications that save your time and effort. One such resource is the popular service MusConv. It is a useful platform for those who need to transfer different music content from one streaming application to another. Give it a try, and you’ll realize that life isn’t that complicated.