Apple Music is one of the most popular music streaming services in the globe. Each subscriber has access to 60 million songs of various genres and directions. And a new user is given a three-month free trial period.
Nevertheless, despite the impressive amount of music, not all tracks can be found in the search engine Apple Music. Also, it would be silly to demand such a thing from any other service. You can either accept that you can’t find a particular song or you can get from us an answer to the question, “How do you download songs on the Apple Music app?“
How to add your music to the Apple Music library
After a while, you could notice that the service is starting to make playlists of the songs that you might like or the music content that you used to listen to so that you’ll remember the old days.
Generally speaking, when it comes to Apple Music, it’s not such a big deal. We need either a Mac with the Apple Music application, or a Windows computer with iTunes installed. The menu items and the sequence of actions on these two devices will be almost identical.
So, let’s look at the whole process using iTunes as an example.
- We found the track we need on the Internet (today there are many sites where you can download the track you need for free in mp3 format and with a good bit rate).
- As soon as the original file is saved in the “Downloads” folder on your computer, open iTunes. Choose “Add File to Media Library” from the “File” menu.
- In the Explorer window that opens, select our mp3 file.
- Navigate to the downloaded song on iTunes.
- Since iTunes does not display the artist or album cover correctly we need to right-click on the song and choose “Song info”.
- A window will open, and there you will be able to edit all the necessary fields (you can use the Google search to fill it out correctly).
- Click “OK” in the edit song information window. Our song now appears correctly in your iTunes library. Now you have to wait for it to be uploaded to the cloud. So, that it will be available on all the gadgets that have Apple Music connected. As a rule, everything happens automatically and quickly enough. The characteristic “uploaded” sign with a checkmark next to the song name is a confirmation of the success of our actions.
This is how, with a few simple steps, you can download your favorite songs that weren’t available on Apple Music before.
For those who want to start using a new music service but can’t do it because of fear to lose all saved music content on the old one, there is pleasant news. The comfortable and easy application MusConv was created to transfer music content from any platform to the other one. So, now you don’t have to worry about the loss of your music. Simply download the application, sign up, and manage your music data!