Spotify is one of the global famous music online streaming services that allow its customers to listen to the music of the whole world for free, legally, and without annoying ads.
Today, you can not only follow Spotify accounts of famous world artists and enjoy their songs but also seek web pages of ordinary users who create specific playlists that you like. These can be playlists of songs from different genres, times, or even selections of tracks for a certain mood. If you also want to create playlists and share them with different people, you’re probably wondering how to promote your Spotify account. And if your friends who have achieved some popularity on this platform, don’t want to answer the question “How do you get 1000 followers on Spotify?”, then here we’ll share some workable life hacks.
- First, choose the appropriate username that characterizes you the most. It should be unique but easy to remember, so, that people can find you quickly.
- Create the unique playlist you really like. Don’t try to copy other people’s collections, and the ones you suppose your future followers will like. Select songs of high-quality level only and always try to make something really unique. Otherwise, why should people subscribe to you if your account is the same as thousands of others?
- Social media power. It’s not a secret that social media resources rule the world today, so why not use their real power? Tell about your Spotify account on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media, and don’t forget to ask your friends to share your playlists with different customers. This way, you are guaranteed to find “your people”.
- The follow for follow technique is very popular nowadays in the social media world. Yes, it requires a lot of time and energy, however, it is totally free, and you have a good chance of finding your admirers.
- Join the Spotify community. Describe there the genre of your playlists briefly and clearly, then rate other users’ playlists, leave comments below your playlists, and try to attract as many people as possible.
- Collaborate with other Spotify users who also want to promote their playlists, and even with artists whose songs you have put to your playlist. It’s in their interest to make their music spread around the world.
- And most importantly, never rest on your laurels. Create new playlists, analyze your own mistakes and those of others, and remember to create a product that makes you stand out from the crowd. Only this way, you can win the favor of your potential followers.
One more life hack that can help you to achieve success in our industry is using MusConv. This service will move all your music content from any streaming service to Spotify as well as to 50 more platforms. If you really want to attract new followers, then try our useful tips.