Is it difficult to make a medley of songs on your iPhone? How long does it take? How do you find the right app? Fortunately, in the era of information technology, there are plenty of apps to make your life easier, including ones that help you edit your songs with ease. And we are going to talk about different variants in our article.
- Let’s start with the simplest one. You probably don’t want to spend a lot of time on the screen to mash up a few songs. If your answer is yes, 123apps is an interesting solution. This resource will surprise you with its functionality, and you can make a medley of songs in just a few moments.
- The name of the Medly app says it all. An intuitive user interface, a broad yet simple functionality – everything you’ve been looking for. The app will cut, move, copy, delete, merge your tracks without too much hassle, and you can upload your track to Sound Cloud and tell the whole world about your creativity.
- Music Editor: Beat Song Maker is a fairly simple but equally functional platform that has a wealth of tools to help you make an amazing medley of songs. Add a variety of sound effects, apply filters, experiment, and your songs will sound brand new all over the place.
- But if you don’t like easy ways to do things, Garage Band is the perfect companion for you. It is a real gift for Apple owners, as the platform offers a big collection of touch instruments as well as incredible templates such as EDM, House, and Hip Hop to help you create the track of your dreams. This studio is great for those with a fundamental knowledge of music production.
- Do you know what’s unusual about the Audio Editor Tool platform? Although it’s a professional resource that offers to add effects like pitch, reverb, and delay using EQ to your medley, it’s also pretty easy to use and really user-friendly!
The algorithm for creating a medley of songs in most applications is quite simple, and you don’t need any extra knowledge. However, if your goal is to create a satisfying track, it will take more effort and resources. So, don’t let the question of how I make a medley of songs on my iPhone bother you again!
Another issue that can bother you from time to time is the transfer of music content from one streaming music service to another. But using a resource like MusConv makes this process quick and easy; as MusConv helps you transfer songs, playlists, and albums to more than 50 platforms.