Streaming from Apple is getting more and more popular these days. It outperforms its competitors and becomes better with every new update.
If you choose Apple Music as your streaming service, you would satisfy undoubtedly. There are especially a lot of nice perks for owners of Apple devices. For example, it is possible to receive:
- the ability to take out a subscription called AppleOne, which will include the use of various products from the Apple brand;
- the possibility to use assistant Siri for quick playback of the desired song;
- access to music in the car with the CarPlay.
Sounds tempting, doesn’t it? Then let’s find out what kinds of subscriptions the platform offers and how much is Apple Music a month.
As you might have already heard, there is no free usage option on this platform. The manager may give newcomers a 3-month trial period. During this time, every customer has to figure out if the service suits him or not. After that period, it would be necessary to choose between the following kinds of subscriptions.
- Individual – $9.99. This is one of the Premium subscription options. It gives you access to all functions of the streaming service. It is real to get a perfectly clear sound of favorite songs and access to the same account from different devices. The subscription is very popular with people who use their iPhones, while the whole family has Android devices.
- Student – $4.99. A great option for current students. The subscription combines an adequate price and gives access to all premium features of the platform.
- Family Plan – $14.99. It is an ideal package for a large family. You have the great opportunity to connect up to 6 people to this plan and save a significant amount of money.
Moreover, it is worth mentioning that prices may vary slightly from country to country. To find out the current pricing, go to Apple Music’s official website and specify your country. This way you will see all relevant prices.
Musconv is the ideal application that can help to migrate old music content to a new streaming service. You can see all the advantages:
- content migration between 50+ music platforms;
- ability to synchronize content across multiple applications at once;
- in addition to tracks, you also can transfer artists’ biographies, videos from concerts, recordings of performances, and so on.
To find out if your streaming service is on our list, just visit our website or contact our support team. Get into the action right now!