1. Open iTunes
2. Make sure you have Apple Music enabled and are logged in correctly to your account.
3. Go to File > Library > Export Library and then save it to xml file.
iTunes will take a few moments to save the songs and a new xml file with your songs will be created.
- Select source service as iTunes
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as XML
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.