The Spotify Premium app is a premium version of the music service that gives you access to 82 million tracks without ads, with the ability to download and skip songs without restrictions. To get additional features, you need to turn on Premium in Spotify and get three months of free use. Below we will look at how to subscribe to Spotify Premium, and what opportunities open up for users.
The music streaming service is available to everyone. To test its capabilities, you can download the program and use it for free, and after a while activate a premium subscription. During the first month, a new subscriber can use the service for free as part of a trial version, after which they will have to pay a certain price depending on the package chosen.
The installation process for Spotify Premium is a three-step process – download, register, select a plan, and purchase a subscription.
To connect Spotify Premium, you need to download the application to your computer, phone or even TV.
For example, to download to a PC or laptop, follow these steps:
- Log in to the official Spotify.com website.
- Click the Download button.
- Wait for the installation file to download.
The next step is to launch the downloaded document and install it on your device. The system itself makes recommendations for downloading Spotify Premium, so there are no difficulties in this matter.
If you have a smartphone, you must proceed as follows:
- Sign in to an app store such as Google Play or the App Store.
- Find Spotify in the list through the search or simply open the page on our website “Download Spotify”.
- Download and install the application.
On many TVs with Smart TV (Philips, Samsung, LZh and others), you can also install software to use the Spotify Premium subscription. To do this, you need to enter the Smart-menu, find and download the program.
Before you connect Premium Spotify, you should register. Without creating an account, getting Spotify Premium is not possible, as well as free use for three months. The process of creating a profile takes place in several steps:
- Log in to the official website or Spotify app.
- Enter your e-mail twice. Specify only the correct mailbox, because in the future there may be difficulties with recovery.
- Enter a password. Use different characters (numbers, letters), change case.
- Come up with a name for the profile.
- Set the date of birth and specify the gender.
- Check the suggested fields and click the Register button.
After completing these steps, you can connect your Spotify Premium account. But before that, you need to decide which version of the packages suits you the most.
If you have previously used another music streaming service, then you have probably collected your music library there, which you intend to transfer to Spotify. The specialized MusConv service will help you with this. With it, you can easily and quickly transfer your entire music library created on another streaming platform to Spotify.