How to obtain Google Play Music Subscription
While being on a Google Play Music Subscription, you can store up to 50,000 songs for free over the Google cloud from your own music collection, listen to the radio and receive recommendations based on your own listening habit.
Here, in this article, we are going to discuss, how you can subscribe for Google Play Music. Before entering into the key area of discussion, let us reveal a few facts you should know about the Google Play Music subscriptions.
- In order to subscribe for a paid package, you could use the following payment methods: a valid credit card, direct carrier billing or the Google Play balance.
- New users could enjoy a free-trial period of 2 months, although you have to enter your credit card details and you would be charged automatically upon completion of your 2-month free trial period.
- At any time, you could cancel your Google Play Music Subscriptions
How to subscribe to Google Play Music
You could have subscribed on Google Play Music using your smartphone or tablets. Besides, the subscription could be obtained using a computer or an Android TV as well.
Google Play Music Subscription on your smartphone or tablets
- At the beginning, make sure that you have the latest version of Google Play Music app.
- Now open the app.
- Now, open up the menu by tapping on three horizontal lines located at the top right part of the screen
- Subscribe options should be located at the bottom, tap on to it.
- Now, tap start free trial.
- At next, tap the subscribe button.
- Tap continue to choose the payment method.
- Enter your billing details
- Tap save and finally, tap the subscribe button.
- If everything goes well in order, you would be receiving an email from the Google Play with order number and order date.
Subscribing Google Play Music on your computer is almost identical to Smartphone, however, all you need to do at the beginning is to visit the Google Play music page, here : https://play.google.com/music/listen#/home. In order to subscribe Google Play Music from your Android TV, you need to hit settings and hit the subscribe button. Now select, “get started” and select the payment options. Add the payment details and your subscription would launch in no time at all.
Never the less, had you been in need of transferring your music and playlist from other music streaming services to Google Play Music, try MusConv, the most convenient tool to convert music across a wide-ranging music streaming providers.