Are you a beginner artist? Do you want to upload your music on YouTube, but don’t know how? No worries!
1. Make sure the song is 100% original and that you have the rights to it (duh).
2. Find a video editor or do it yourself with Windows Movie Maker. This will take some time so be patient and make sure everything sounds good before uploading it!
3. Save and upload onto YouTube by going to music.youtube.com and literally (no, seriously) drag and drop it on any surface there.
Are you looking for a way to share your music with the world? The best place to start is by uploading it onto YouTube. You can create and manage an account at no cost, upload as many videos as you want, and promote them through social media.
When uploading music to YouTube, it is important to first create a YouTube account. This can be done by going to youtube.com and clicking the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the page. From there, you will need to enter your email address and choose a password for your account before creating an account name. Once this has been completed, it is time to upload your video or audio file!
1. Go to music.youtube.com
2. Click on the icon with your profile picture at top right
3. Choose Upload Music and follow the instructions in the menu that appears.
Did we satisfy your curiosity? Is there something else you’re looking for? Is it time to choose the best music streaming service? You can’t just sign up for one and forget about it, as you’ll find that they all have their pros and cons.
That’s why we’re here with our reviews of some of the most popular services around so you can decide which one is right for you! If not, you can always use MusConv to transfer tracks back and forth between the industry’s unequivocal best like Spotify, Tidal, Google Music, and dozens more.
Musconv is a free and open-source program that lets you transfer files between the most popular music streaming services in the world. Check us out!