How to import iTunes to Tidal?
With MusConv you can easily import iTunes to Tidal!
How to import iTunes to Tidal
Transfer between iTunes and Tidal was never so easy! Try it out!
4 easy steps:
1. Select source as iTunes service
2. Select destination as Tidal
3. Select playlist you want to transfer
4. Take a coffee and wait till we move
songs for you ;)
So how to move iTunes playlists and songs to Tidal?
- 1. Open iTunes
- 2. Make sure you have Apple Music enabled and are logged in correctly to your account.
- 3. Go to File > Library > Export Library and then save it to xml file.
- iTunes will take a few moments to save the songs and a new xml file with your songs will be created.
4. Now please go to iTunes, select iTunes and choose saved xml file. Then select destination service as Tidal. Press "Transfer".
Enjoy your music in new place!