Tidal is the best music streaming service for music lovers and in general for those who want to listen to their songs in the highest quality both earlier and in 2022.
Inside this music streaming service, we find more than 70 million songs of different genres, both established and emerging artists. It does not offer a free version with ads, but allows interested users to try the service for free for 30 days.
Tidal Paid Plans:
1. Tidal Premium: This is the basic subscription of the service, allowing only one user to listen to the entire Tidal catalog at 320 kbps (AAC format). It costs 9.99 euros per month.
2. Tidal Family Premium : Allows 5 accounts to listen to music at 320kbps. It costs €14.99 per month.
3. Tidal Student Premium: A plan reserved for students (you must renew this every 12 months) offered at a reduced price of €4.99 per month. The conditions are the same as for the Premium plan.
4. Tidal HiF i: Allows the user to listen to high quality lossless music. Many songs are available in MQA format (up to 24bit/192kHz) and can be identified by the “M” symbol next to the album name, while those not released in this format are in FLAC format (16bit/44.1kHz) ). . True support for 360 Reality Audio and Dolby Atmos Music for an even more immersive sound experience. It costs €19.99 per month.
5. Tidal Family HiFi : Allows six users to listen to Hi-Fi music. It costs €29.99 per month.
6. Tidal Student HiFi: This rate is also for students only. It allows you to listen to high-definition music (same conditions as Tidal HiFi) per account for the price of 9.99 euros per month.
As you can see, Tidal’s base rates are quite comparable to those of other leading music streaming services.
Tidal can be used on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac devices. A browser-based web player is also available (but only Chrome supports playback of lossless formats at the moment). Tidal can be used on computers (both through the application and through the browser), on mobile devices.
is multi-platform, it is compatible with almost all modern versions of operating systems. The app is nice and functional (it also lets you see the lyrics of the songs you’re listening to), but compared to some more mature solutions like Spotify, it shows some slight vagueness.
Not all devices support MQA playback. What to do if your device does not support MQA? This, of course, does not mean that you will not be able to listen to music on Tidal, just that you will not be able to enjoy the highest quality that distinguishes this particular format. The alternative is to get a digital to analog converter that also reads this format.
Tidal is considered today, as before, the leader of the global streaming industry in terms of sound quality. So far, none of its competitors has been able to compare with it in terms of the sound quality of the reproduced musical content. But it should be understood that the tariff with the highest sound quality is expensive, and its use is justified only if the user listens to music on very high-quality audio equipment. Otherwise, you can say that this subscription money was wasted.