Do you need to mash up a few songs into one but don’t know where to start?
In the era of information technology, you can make just a few clicks and your mashup is ready! So, is there an app to mashup songs that’s not only suitable for a professional DJ but also for someone for whom mixing is something new?
Yes, and the following information will prove it! Let’s start with the simplest apps and finish with the most advanced.
- One of the easiest and most user-friendly resources is 123apps. This website is available on all devices and operating systems and is great for those who don’t want to spend time learning how to use the software. Everything is very simple and accessible.
- MP3 Audio Merger and Joiner is a great app with a simple interface and nothing extra. It gets the job done very quickly.
- Media Converter is another Android app that will cut, edit, and mashup any audio file format you need.
- MP3 Cutter is great for PC users. Although the application interface is very simple, it contains many basic functions for music editing.
- Do you want to do more than just mashup songs and add some imagination? Then, the Voice PRO pocket editor can help you create the track of your dreams.
- For those who are not afraid of complexity, we recommend n-Track DAW. N-Track is a great solution for creative people who like to go beyond standards, and a large number of features will help them to do so!
- Garage Band for iOS is a free app that’s not just an editor, it’s a way to mix and match several songs together, and a way to try and create your own.
- SunVox has so many features that you should try it one day, and you’ll want to quit your job and become a DJ. Yes, it may not be the right resource for beginners but if you already have the music production fundamentals, you’ll love this app.
- Ableton Live is one of the most popular DAWs among the DJ community. Here you’ll find the functions that you’ve never even heard of before. You can use a trial version for three months.
One more app for advanced users is Logic Pro X for Mac. This paid app is similar to the previous one, however, is just as capable. Apple is constantly improving this DAW and adding new features for music production.
You are sure to find something in this selection that suits your budget, preferences, and capabilities. It’s up to you. But what you will definitely find useful and enjoy is the MusConv platform. Now you don’t have to spend a lot of time and effort transferring different music content from one platform to another, MusConv will do it for you just in a few minutes.