MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from iTunes to CubaseStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from iTunes to Cubase
How to import iTunes to Cubase?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select iTunes as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Cubase as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Cubase.
Move From iTunes to Cubase – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from iTunes to Cubase:
- Select source service as iTunes
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as Cubase
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Cubase.