MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from iTunes to PlexStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from iTunes to Plex
How to import iTunes to Plex?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select iTunes as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Plex as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Plex.
Move From iTunes to Plex – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from iTunes to Plex:
- Select source service as iTunes
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as Plex
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Plex.