MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from iTunes to SonosStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from iTunes to Sonos
How to import iTunes to Sonos?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select iTunes as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Sonos as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Sonos.
Move From iTunes to Sonos – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from iTunes to Sonos:
- Select source service as iTunes
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as Sonos
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Sonos.