MusConv easily imports your tracks from Jango to Radical.fmStart now!
How to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to Radical.fm?
1 Select Jango as the source service
2 In “Tracks” tab select tracks you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Radical.fm as the destination service
The transfer will start. Once finished, your favorite tracks will be available on Radical.fm.
Move From Jango to Radical.fm- Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer tracks from Jango to Radical.fm:
- Select the source service as Jango
- Select the tracks you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Radical.fm
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Radical.fm.