MusConv easily imports your tracks from Jango to DJ Player ProStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Jango to DJ Player Pro
How to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to DJ Player Pro?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to DJ Player Pro:
1 Select Jango as the source service
2 In “Tracks” tab select tracks you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select DJ Player Pro as the destination service
The transfer will start. Once finished, your favorite tracks will be available on DJ Player Pro.
Move From Jango to DJ Player Pro- Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer tracks from Jango to DJ Player Pro:
- Select the source service as Jango
- Select the tracks you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as DJ Player Pro
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to DJ Player Pro.