MusConv easily imports your tracks from Jango to MAGIX Music MakerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Jango to MAGIX Music Maker
How to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to MAGIX Music Maker?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to MAGIX Music Maker:
1 Select Jango as the source service
2 In “Tracks” tab select tracks you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select MAGIX Music Maker as the destination service
The transfer will start. Once finished, your favorite tracks will be available on MAGIX Music Maker.
Move From Jango to MAGIX Music Maker- Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer tracks from Jango to MAGIX Music Maker:
- Select the source service as Jango
- Select the tracks you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as MAGIX Music Maker
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to MAGIX Music Maker.