MusConv easily imports your tracks from Jango to PlexStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Jango to Plex
How to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to Plex?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to Plex:
1 Select Jango as the source service
2 In “Tracks” tab select tracks you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Plex as the destination service
The transfer will start. Once finished, your favorite tracks will be available on Plex.
Move From Jango to Plex- Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer tracks from Jango to Plex:
- Select the source service as Jango
- Select the tracks you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Plex
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Plex.