MusConv easily imports your tracks from Jango to TidalStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Jango to Tidal
How to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to Tidal?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer favorite tracks from Jango to Tidal:
1 Select Jango as the source service
2 In “Tracks” tab select tracks you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Tidal as the destination service
The transfer will start. Once finished, your favorite tracks will be available on Tidal.
Move From Jango to Tidal- Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer tracks from Jango to Tidal:
- Select the source service as Jango
- Select the tracks you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Tidal
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Tidal.