MusConv easily imports public playlists from KCRW to DeezerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from KCRW to Deezer
How to transfer public playlists from KCRW to Deezer?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from KCRW to Deezer:
1 Select KCRW as the source service
2 Enter KCRW playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Deezer as the destination service
Move From KCRW to Deezer – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from KCRW to Deezer:
- Select the source service as KCRW
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Deezer
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Deezer.
By the way, MusConv allows also to transfer your playlists from Spotify to Apple Music.