MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to 7digitalStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to 7digital
How to import Last.fm to 7digital?
Transferring between Last.fm to 7digital has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select 7digital as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on 7digital.
Move From Last.fm to 7digital – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to 7digital:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose 7digital file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved 7digital file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as 7digital
This method allows to backup all your music data to 7digital file and use it anytime to import to 7digital.