MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Amazon MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Amazon Music
How to import Last.fm to Amazon Music?
Transferring between Last.fm to Amazon Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Amazon Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Amazon Music.
Move From Last.fm to Amazon Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Amazon Music:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Amazon Music file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Amazon Music file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Amazon Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to Amazon Music file and use it anytime to import to Amazon Music.