MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to EmbyStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Emby
How to import Last.fm to Emby?
Transferring between Last.fm to Emby has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Emby as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Emby.
Move From Last.fm to Emby – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Emby:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Emby file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Emby file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Emby
This method allows to backup all your music data to Emby file and use it anytime to import to Emby.