MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Foobar2000Start now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Foobar2000
How to import Last.fm to Foobar2000?
Transferring between Last.fm to Foobar2000 has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Foobar2000 as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Foobar2000.
Move From Last.fm to Foobar2000 – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Foobar2000:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Foobar2000 file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Foobar2000 file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Foobar2000
This method allows to backup all your music data to Foobar2000 file and use it anytime to import to Foobar2000.