MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Google Play MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Google Play Music
How to import Last.fm to Google Play Music?
Transferring between Last.fm to Google Play Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Google Play Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Google Play Music.
Move From Last.fm to Google Play Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Google Play Music:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Google Play Music file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Google Play Music file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Google Play Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to Google Play Music file and use it anytime to import to Google Play Music.