MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Hype MachineStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Hype Machine
How to import Last.fm to Hype Machine?
Transferring between Last.fm to Hype Machine has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Hype Machine as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Hype Machine.
Move From Last.fm to Hype Machine – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Hype Machine:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Hype Machine
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Hype Machine.