MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to JSONStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to JSON
How to import Last.fm to JSON?
Transferring between Last.fm to JSON has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select JSON as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on JSON.
Move From Last.fm to JSON – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to JSON:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose JSON file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved JSON file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as JSON
This method allows to backup all your music data to JSON file and use it anytime to import to JSON.