MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Last.fmStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Last.fm
How to import Last.fm to Last.fm?
Transferring between Last.fm to Last.fm has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Last.fm as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Last.fm.
Move From Last.fm to Last.fm – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Last.fm:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Last.fm
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Last.fm.