MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to MAGIX Digital DJStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to MAGIX Digital DJ
How to import Last.fm to MAGIX Digital DJ ?
Transferring between Last.fm to MAGIX Digital DJ has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select MAGIX Digital DJ as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MAGIX Digital DJ .
Move From Last.fm to MAGIX Digital DJ – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to MAGIX Digital DJ :
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as MAGIX Digital DJ
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to MAGIX Digital DJ.