MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to MAGIX Music MakerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to MAGIX Music Maker
How to import Last.fm to MAGIX Music Maker?
Transferring between Last.fm to MAGIX Music Maker has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select MAGIX Music Maker as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MAGIX Music Maker.
Move From Last.fm to MAGIX Music Maker – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to MAGIX Music Maker:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as MAGIX Music Maker
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to MAGIX Music Maker.