MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Music ChoiceStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Music Choice
How to import Last.fm to Music Choice?
Transferring between Last.fm to Music Choice has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Music Choice as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Music Choice.
Move From Last.fm to Music Choice – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Music Choice:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Music Choice
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Music Choice.