MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to NapsterStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Napster
How to import Last.fm to Napster?
Transferring between Last.fm to Napster has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Napster as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Napster.
Move From Last.fm to Napster – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Napster:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Napster file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Napster file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Napster
This method allows to backup all your music data to Napster file and use it anytime to import to Napster.