MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Plug.djStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Plug.dj
How to import Last.fm to Plug.dj?
Transferring between Last.fm to Plug.dj has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Plug.dj as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Plug.dj.
Move From Last.fm to Plug.dj – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Plug.dj:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Plug.dj file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Plug.dj file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Plug.dj
This method allows to backup all your music data to Plug.dj file and use it anytime to import to Plug.dj.