MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Samsung MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Samsung Music
How to import Last.fm to Samsung Music?
Transferring between Last.fm to Samsung Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Samsung Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Samsung Music.
Move From Last.fm to Samsung Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Samsung Music:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Samsung Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Samsung Music.