MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Slacker RadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Slacker Radio
How to import Last.fm to Slacker Radio?
Transferring between Last.fm to Slacker Radio has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Slacker Radio as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Slacker Radio.
Move From Last.fm to Slacker Radio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Slacker Radio:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Slacker Radio file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Slacker Radio file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Slacker Radio
This method allows to backup all your music data to Slacker Radio file and use it anytime to import to Slacker Radio.