MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to Telmore MusikStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to Telmore Musik
How to import Last.fm to Telmore Musik?
Transferring between Last.fm to Telmore Musik has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Telmore Musik as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Telmore Musik.
Move From Last.fm to Telmore Musik – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to Telmore Musik:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Telmore Musik
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Telmore Musik.