MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Last.fm to YouTubeStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Last.fm to YouTube
How to import Last.fm to YouTube?
Transferring between Last.fm to YouTube has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Last.fm as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select YouTube as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on YouTube.
Move From Last.fm to YouTube – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Last.fm to YouTube:
- Select source service as Last.fm
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose YouTube file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved YouTube file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as YouTube
This method allows to backup all your music data to YouTube file and use it anytime to import to YouTube.