MusConv easily imports public playlists from Music Finland to AudiomackStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Music Finland to Audiomack
How to transfer public playlists from Music Finland to Audiomack?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Music Finland to Audiomack:
1 Select Music Finland as the source service
2 Enter Music Finland playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Audiomack as the destination service
Move From Music Finland to Audiomack – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Music Finland to Audiomack:
- Select the source service as Music Finland
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Audiomack
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Audiomack.