MusConv easily imports public playlists from Music Finland to MusicBeeStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Music Finland to MusicBee
How to transfer public playlists from Music Finland to MusicBee?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Music Finland to MusicBee:
1 Select Music Finland as the source service
2 Enter Music Finland playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select MusicBee as the destination service
Move From Music Finland to MusicBee – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Music Finland to MusicBee:
- Select the source service as Music Finland
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as MusicBee
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to MusicBee.