MusConv easily imports public playlists from Music Finland to Stingray MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Music Finland to Stingray Music
How to transfer public playlists from Music Finland to Stingray Music?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Music Finland to Stingray Music:
1 Select Music Finland as the source service
2 Enter Music Finland playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Stingray Music as the destination service
Move From Music Finland to Stingray Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Music Finland to Stingray Music:
- Select the source service as Music Finland
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Stingray Music
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Stingray Music.