MusConv easily imports public playlists from MusicBrainz to Google Play MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to Google Play Music
How to transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to Google Play Music?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from MusicBrainz to Google Play Music:
1 Select MusicBrainz as the source service
2 Enter MusicBrainz playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Google Play Music as the destination service
Move From MusicBrainz to Google Play Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from MusicBrainz to Google Play Music:
- Select the source service as MusicBrainz
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Google Play Music
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Google Play Music.