MusConv easily imports public playlists from MusicBrainz to IDAGIOStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to IDAGIO
How to transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to IDAGIO ?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from MusicBrainz to IDAGIO :
1 Select MusicBrainz as the source service
2 Enter MusicBrainz playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select IDAGIO as the destination service
Move From MusicBrainz to IDAGIO – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from MusicBrainz to IDAGIO :
- Select the source service as MusicBrainz
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as IDAGIO
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to IDAGIO .