MusConv easily imports public playlists from MusicBrainz to MAGIX Music MakerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to MAGIX Music Maker
How to transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to MAGIX Music Maker?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from MusicBrainz to MAGIX Music Maker:
1 Select MusicBrainz as the source service
2 Enter MusicBrainz playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select MAGIX Music Maker as the destination service
Move From MusicBrainz to MAGIX Music Maker – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from MusicBrainz to MAGIX Music Maker:
- Select the source service as MusicBrainz
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as MAGIX Music Maker
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to MAGIX Music Maker.