MusConv easily imports public playlists from MusicBrainz to MoovStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to Moov
How to transfer public playlists from MusicBrainz to Moov?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from MusicBrainz to Moov:
1 Select MusicBrainz as the source service
2 Enter MusicBrainz playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Moov as the destination service
Move From MusicBrainz to Moov – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from MusicBrainz to Moov:
- Select the source service as MusicBrainz
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Moov
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Moov.