MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to 8TracksStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to 8Tracks
How to import Napster to 8Tracks?
Transferring between Napster to 8Tracks has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select 8Tracks as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on 8Tracks.
Move From Napster to 8Tracks – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to 8Tracks:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as 8Tracks
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to 8Tracks.