MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to Apple MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Apple Music
How to import Napster to Apple Music?
Transferring between Napster to Apple Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Apple Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Apple Music.
Move From Napster to Apple Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Apple Music:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Apple Music file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Apple Music file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Apple Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to Apple Music file and use it anytime to import to Apple Music.